PLEASE REVIEW OUR GUIDELINES:
We try to give out as many donations as possible to non-profit organizations. Please understand that even following our donation guidelines to the letter does not guarantee you will receive an inflatable donation. Each year, we get well over 250-300 donation requests and simply cannot accommodate most. All donation requests are processed by our management team and selected based on our current guidelines followed in filling out the request, availability, as well as geographical locations, and time of year.
GUIDELINES FOR DONATIONS
Donations are an important aspect of Bayou Bouncin' Inflatables community involvement. We appreciate your compliance with the guidelines below.
1. All donation requests must be received at LEAST 30 DAYS prior to the requested event date.
2. We have the right to determine what inflatable donation you will receive. We try to accommodate your needs, but realize we do have limitations.
3. Bayou Bouncin' LLC will only donate one time every calendar year to an organization.
4. Your tax-exempt certificate number (501(c)3) is required for our records for each request submitted. Unfortunitely if you do not supply your tax exemption number/form we are not able to support your donation request.
5. You will be required to have one attendant (over 18 years of age) per each inflatable. Unfortunately we cannot donate an attendant to supervise the safety of your inflatable riders. Inflatables are considered Amusement Rides by the LA Amusement Ride Division and we follow very strict guidelines for safety as any other amusement ride provider. If we determine that an attendant is not present at ALL TIMES supervising the inflatable ride, we will immediately cancel the donation, and or shut down the ride if it is already setup.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any inflatable donation due to weather concerns.
Thank you for taking the time to review our Donation Guidelines. If you still wish to proceed with your donation request, please call the office or email email@example.com to receive an application.